Freight forwarding and Customs services for Amazon sellers
We provide freight forwarding services for Amazon sellers, including customs clearance and cargo insurance
- We develop the best delivery method in terms of transit time/shipping costs according to your requirements, and cooperate with the chosen transport company on your behalf.
- Our specialists supervise all transportation stages, address any problem that may arise in the process and provide information about the current status of your shipment.
- The consignments are always checked for compliance with Amazon standards before transportation – the presence of all the necessary labels, barcodes, as well as the dimensions, weight and quality of the cartons.
- We assume full responsibility for customs clearance and conduct negotiations for compensation with the transport company in case of damage or loss of the goods.
The main delivery options:
- Express – with transit times from 2 to 10 working days (to a warehouse in US), depending on the destination city, nature and quantity of the goods.
- Avia cargo – 10-15 working days.
- Special line – up to 15 working days.
- Sea transport – 20-40 working days.
It is also possible to combine several shipping methods to optimize delivery times and lower the costs.
You can get all the information about possible shipping options and tariff rates by creating a delivery request in our IT system www.fba.help/webapp. Our employee will contact you in a few hours after that.
More topics on Quality Control Inspection services
The importance of a supplier audit in China Supplier audit in China is the best way to assess capabilities of a manufacturer before placing an order. When self-searching for suppliers in China on Alibaba, 1688, etc., you can only rely on the information, stated in the...
Quality control in China: organisation details Quality control inspection is the best possible way to make sure that the quality of your product meets your expectations. The goal is to find defects and avoid their recurrence in future orders. Pre-shipment inspection...
How can Japanese problem solving concept benefit your private-label brand? Once upon a time there lived a man, whose name was Fujio Cho and who had one peculiar habit. He was the head of an enterprise, but in the mornings he could usually be found at the shop floor,...
Checklist for furniture quality control inspection in China Furniture items must meet the highest standards in terms of build quality and aesthetics due to everyday use. Being afraid to “lose Face”, Chinese suppliers tend not to notify the client about problems or...
Quality control LIVE: Interact with a professional inspector, don’t read a boring report We perform all Quality Control inspections for Amazon sellers in LIVE mode, enabling direct communication between the client and the inspector. What problems do most Amazon...