We would like to draw your attention to the following details concerning pre-shipment inspections.
1. Inspection request.
We always do our best to arrange inspections promptly. In major production regions it is usually possible to organize an inspection next day following the request. Nevertheless, it is better to contact us 3-4 days prior to the inspection. In this case we will have time to study the details and will be able to arrange it at the most convenient time for you.
2. Quantity of inspected items.
Normally we aim to inspect 5-10% of the total amount of the goods, but the final figures may vary, depending of the following factors:
- Total quantity of the items in the consignment.
- Packaging. if the items are firmly packaged, taking them out for examination may require additional time. In this case we recommend telling the supplier not to pack all the items before the inspection is performed. You can also ask to supplier to provide several assistants for the inspection. This is a common practice.
- Technically sophisticated items. It may take longer to check the functionality of electronic devices or completeness of items with complicated designs. Several assistants from among factory employees would speed up the process.
- Distant location of the supplier. Our inspection network covers all major production regions in China. Nevertheless, some factory may be located in such a remote area, that the trip there turns into a challenging and time-consuming quest.
3. Nature of inspection.
We do not recommend asking the inspector to perform rejection of every item. This is usually impossible time wise and leads to even higher defect rates in future orders, as the supplier gets the idea that the quality control check is performed by an inspection company. The essence of the pre-shipment inspections is to identify potential problems with the goods and provide accurate data about it, so that the supplier could address them.
More topics on Quality Control Inspection services
How can Japanese problem solving concept benefit your private-label brand? Once upon a time there lived a man, whose name was Fujio Cho and who had one peculiar habit. He was the head of an enterprise, but in the mornings he could usually be found at the shop floor,...
Checklist for furniture quality control inspection in China Furniture items must meet the highest standards in terms of build quality and aesthetics due to everyday use. Being afraid to “lose Face”, Chinese suppliers tend not to notify the client about problems or...
Quality control LIVE: Interact with a professional inspector, don’t read a boring report We perform all Quality Control inspections for Amazon sellers in LIVE mode, enabling direct communication between the client and the inspector. What problems do most Amazon...
“What you see is what you get”: how to get positive reviews on Amazon for the new product launch? Product quality and customer satisfaction are the key elements for a successful product launch on Amazon. How can LIVE product inspections help you with that? Quality...
LIVE pre-shipment inspection - Innovative solution for Amazon sellers LIVE Quality Control inspection in China: Respond quickly to any problem with your goods and correct the defects on site. FBAHELP provides quality control inspections in China in LIVE Mode. This...